
The tattoo has come a long way over the past few years. New types of ink has been developed to help evolve the entire process. This "new age" of tattoos is pushing the idea of tattooing to the limit.
New types of ink are being tested for tattoos. This type of ink will allow the tattoo to illuminate under black light. This will prevent the tattoo from being seen otherwise. Black light tattoos have some cool effects. The picture to the left just shows how cool this type of ink can be.
Personally, I wouldn't get the tattoo just because I feel that whatever I get I would want to show off. I like having my tattoo always there, not hidden unless under certain light. Although I love the idea of having U.V tattoos I just don't think it's for me. Another thing is that even though you cannot see the tattoo unless in that specific light, it still shows the design in sort of a hard to see scar of the design. Would any of you ever get something like this? Do you think its cool/cooler then an average tattoo?
I also wanted to put a picture up of my tattoo as well, so here that is. If anybody would like to post a picture of their tattoo I would like to start a blog about our classes tattoos with everybody's pictures.

I think this kind of tatto is cool. I heard that it actually hurts more than a regular tatto but that could just be a rumor. I do not think I would get this kind of tatto because Im never under black light so what is the point? I have 4 tattoos and I do not really like any of them so I do not want to post a picture.
ReplyDeleteI have a pretty big tattoo on my ribs and think the black light tattoo is cool but like you, I wouldn't get one. Tattoo artists have gotten a lot better the past twenty years or so as tattoos have become much more popular.
ReplyDeleteHey with these new types of ink what will the future of tattos be. This new type of ink seems to be really cool but I am not into tattoos. Tattoos are becomeing more evolved and popluar that they will have to come up with something new so poeple will continue to get tattoos
ReplyDeleteWell I guess the new type of ink for tatoos are cool but how often is a person under uv light? If I got a tatoo I would want people to be able to see it and hopefully admire it. I think the uv thing is really kind of weird but I am sure many people are into it. What are they going to come up with next? One last thing I think tatoo artists are so talented to be able to create the art they do on flesh! How cool!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I think thats a really interesting concept to have a tattoo only under black light. But as people said, If you are going to pay for a tattoo wouldnt you want it to be shown? I was thinking of getting a tattoo in honor of one of my good friends from home who is in a severe battle with brain cancer. Im not really sure what I would get, where, or when it is appropriate to get this tattoo... ps Im terrified of needles.
ReplyDeleteHey I'm trying to post a picture of one of my tattoos but can't seem to do it. Can you give me a little help please. You can post a response on here and I'll keep checking in. Thanks!
ReplyDelete