Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eye Tattoos?!

I just found out that people can get tattoos on their actual eyeball. It's not even really a tattoo its more of just an ink blotch. I cant see why anybody would ever want to get this done. First of all it ruins your eyes and could possibly damage your eye as well. Why in the world would anybody want a circle dot of color just on the whites of your eyes. I bet that kind of thing would hurt like no other as well. Tattoos on the skin are tolerable. In fact some people do not even find it painful. I would NEVER let a needle go into my eye.. How do they even keep their eyes open?

Has anybody ever seen this tattoo yet? Would any of you guys ever consider getting an eye tattoo? I feel like getting this would make you go blind later on in life or just make you look funny. At least with a tattoo you don't like you can cover it up with clothes or something. This thing will be there for a long time and I feel like it will have more health risks then a normal tattoo. Ink isn't made to go into your eyes! - I'm going to post a picture of this but I warn you it isn't for the faint of heart!





6 comments:

  1. Oh shit thats just wrong!! That has to freakin hurt. I can barely even look at the picture, all i can think of is having that needle in my eye. I have never heard of these tattoos before let alone seen them. I would probably have to take a double take at a person with this making sure I wasnt seeing something. Im with you on the fact that it cant be healthy at all for your eyes and that it will just most likely cause more problems down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! Thats crazyyyyyy holy shit. Idk why you would want to do that. You really did look into a lot of stuff about tattoos, which could be useful to me in the future. Im not sure if anyone has read my blog on a friend of mine recently passed away from brain cancer at the age of 18 and I wanted to get a tattoo for her. Her name is Parisa which means angel, so I have been thinking of things to do with that. Thanks for the blog, lots of useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that I appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My friend here actually has a very well drawn angel in memory of his siter on his calf. It's very tasteful and looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god that's effing crazy man. I've heard of some crazy stuff but this is new and completely bizarre. But I' know of people who have gotten tattoos inside their lips, and ink isn't supposed to go there either right? lol I'm sure there is a certain kind of ink that won't cause any health risks. BUT THE EYEBALL?! face tats are bad enough but the eyes... that's just way beyond abnormal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this is so weird. I've never seen anything like this before. I guess it's an interesting idea... but, not really. I guess it's a matter of opinion, but it just seems like it's not enhancing anyone's look. Why would you want a blotch of color on your eyeball? It's kind of funny to me for some reason. I want to see someone with one of these... they should make glow in the dark eye ball tattoos.. now that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is probably one of the most stupidest things anyone could ever do. Thats just pointless, if i ever so someone with that i would just think it would look weird. When their older their going to probably what was i thinking! I personally would never get it, but who ever is crazy enough to get that done go a head ill just laugh.

    ReplyDelete