Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tattoos & Piercing?

All the time I hear people talking about having Tattoos AND piercing. I always find myself wondering how these two go together. I actually don't see to many people with piercing with tattoos and vise versa. Does anybody have both? or just one? Has anybody ever considering getting one because they have the other?

Me personally I've never thought of getting a piercing before. I think they are cool though and for me add some attraction when on the opposite sex. I feel like though people assume if you have one you have the other and like I said I cannot put my finger on the reason. I know tattoos are one thing but I think piercing goes beyond just because so many people get random spots pierced(I guess you can say the same thing for tattoos too). I don't know though I feel like I would never get a piercing regardless of having a tattoo.

How do you guys feel about both piercing and tattoos? Do you think they go together well or just two completely different things?

No comments:

Post a Comment