Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Simply Stupid Tattoos

I don't normally make fun of people's tattoos.. I mean to some I have a stupid one myself. Although, I would have to say something about "some" tattoos on people. Take for example Steve-O of MTV's hit show Jackass. Has anybody seen that guys tattoos. What in the world is he thinking? Who gets a tattoo of himself on his back! I mean it's one thing to get a quote you like or a saying, or even your last name but to get a self portrait. I think he's going to regret that when he gets older. I can't even look passed any reasoning for something like that. It doesn't even end there with him either, he has other tattoos that are just foolish

Does anybody know anyone with some tattoos that you just cant explain? Anybody ever see a tattoo that you just have to ask y
ourself what in the world where they thinking. I would lo
ve to hear what other people have to say about simply stupid tattoos that they have seen. For fun I'm going to post some that I found online that may make some of you laugh. Enjoy!
One of them is Steve-Os and the other is just a random one. Either way they are both pretty funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment