Does anybody have any parents with tattoos, or perhaps have a friend or family member with a tattoo. How would you guys feel if your mom or dad had or wanted to get a tattoo. Is this something normal in your family or out of the ordinary. Let me know!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Wait, my mom wants what?
After I got my tattoo and some months after my mom cooled down she actually expressed to me how she wants to get a tattoo. My mom said she wanted to get a heart on her foot with my sister, my brother, and my initials inside of it. I never thought my mom as the type to get a tattoo and, the best part is she was serious about it. I know a lot of people talk a big game when it comes to these kinds of things but she was for real. I can't picture my mom ever getting a tattoo; the thought is so strange to me. I feel like seeing someone like that in a tattoo place is just weird and getting it as late in life as she.. I don't know I just don't see the point. I guess I can't complain though she can do what she wants. We'll see if she actually gets it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats pretty cool because the same thing happened to me and my mom. I got mine years back and then she came around and said that she wanted one. Its not that I disagreed with her getting one its just the fact that she has never been that excited over tattoos. Just never expected her to get one. Eventually she did get a moon, clouds and stars just about her hip. She didnt want to flaunt it so she got it low enough so that you can see it with pants or shorts on. My dad has had his one tattoo for a long time now. Its a portrait of my mom on his upper arm. The rest of my family members are pretty big with tattoos. On one side all my cousins and uncle have a matching family tattoo, its pretty cool. A couple of my cousins have gone even further and have gotten multiple tattoos. One of them is trying to get all of the ACME cartoons, i think he is pretty close.
ReplyDeleteThats pretty cool.. my sisters fiance has a family crest tattoo of an eagle over a sunset. I respect that a family is that close that they can get it.. hopefully mine will start something as it really is a tribute to my family
ReplyDeleteMy mom has a tattoo but she is a younger mom I guess she is about to turn 40 here in a couple of weeks...She had me when she was 21 and has been married since she was 19 to my dad...My dad is loaded with tattoos...I am about my first couple of tattoos within a few weeks...I think that tattoo are a great way to remeber things that have real signficance to you and people from all over ccan all have something in common with tattoos...SICK
ReplyDelete